HOMEABOUTNEWMOMDESIGNSCONTACTINSTAGRAMFACEBOOKPINTEREST

7.07.2011

Living Room Makeover ( Reclaim Series)


So my friends, I am happy to report that my new rug has arrived and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!
I absolutely love it!
As soon as I unrolled it, it gave my living room an instant face lift! Colors are so fresh and soothing.The rug looks and feels soft and.... yummy for the lack of a better word!
I have put together a quick mood board for the room to get a general idea of where I am headed. Of course, items may change because of the price/size, but as I said the idea/colors represented is what I am trying to achieve. 


The clock shown is from one of the Etsy shop ( there are a few of them selling it), but I am still debating on  this... I will consider other options before committing to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment